The application process for studying abroad is time consuming and requires applicants to start preparing well in advance of their anticipated start date. Most Universities have deadlines in May/June for the September intake. Students are advised to apply as early as possible in order to leave more time to work out the details. There is no uniform world-wide application system. Each college or university establishes its own unique policies. With the large number and variety of colleges and universities outside India, Study in Latvia Centre can broaden your horizons and expose you to a variety of perspectives. You are certain to find one that matches your needs and interests, no matter what your criteria is.
Our Admission office will assist you according to the process and will inform you about the application requirements and necessary documents as per the below process.
- Career & Visa counseling with Experts
- Shortlisting of Program & University
- Skype Interview with Student
- Submission of Original Scan Documents with University Application fee
- Conditional Letter Received from University
- Student who has less than 60% marks in highest degree has to pass entrance exam
- Documents will be sent to AlC for approval (Latvian Academic Information Centre)
- Admission Letter & Tuition fee invoice will be issued to student
- Student pays tuition Fee -Directly to University & Provide Bank Transfer Receipt
- Student Has To Send Documents For Student Resident Permit For Approval
- Student will Apply For VISA